Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

After Form 5 Life SUCKS !

Hello bloggers ! How you all doing ? It`s been a long time that I never update my bloggie . Haha , well that`s life get so much time because now working as a promoter only , main point working on weekends only . So off from monday till friday , hehe ! I`m now a promoter , selling Nikon camera only . So if any of you read this , and wanrted to get camera so badly find me , I can give you stuff price =) So , in my self I wanted to study broadcasting , but unfortunately my mum don`t agree and say is useless , then I say I want to learn Dj she say , become s Dj no use one , can earn lot`s of money . FINE ! Then I choose to study TOC , about cars cause recently following a car team name Team Cyfer (you can search it on facebook) , my mum keep say no use also , I really don`t know what she want me to do , among those studies I want ! She also don`t agree about it , she want me to study tourisms , but I don`t like I don`t like at all ! Why she want to choose the way she wants , and not they way I want to walk !? Why ?!? Feeling so dissapointed ! You know you are wasting my time anot !? Really fed up with every thing she does and I don`t know what`s the reasons . Someone help me up with this ! I really want to learn the things I want !!! I need someone to talk to so much ! Friend ask me , hey bro what are you going to study , my answer is `I don`t know` , just because of you mum ! Tottaly cannot accept the fact you want me to work , I found a work , yet you as me to work no need to study ? WTF ?! Broadcasting very bad izit ? neither Dj ? A Guy that only know how to repair cars ? You don`t even understand me ! FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment